Minecraft is a popular game that is played and enjoyed by millions of users across the globe. However, most of the time, users face the error “Failed to synchronize registry data from server” on Minecraft which can make things quite worse for them. Although, the error is not that big and can be fixed easily.
So, if you are also facing this error while trying to play Minecraft, then you have come to the right place in this article. Today, we will walk you through different methods to help you get rid of this problem in no time. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Check if Mods and Clients Have the Same Version:
If you are facing this error, then we recommend checking the mods and clients first to see if they have the same version or not. In case you don’t know how to do that then follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
- First of all, check the mods carefully to see if you have the right version or not, before installing them.
- After that inspect all of your mods to see if they are running on the same version. If the version is different then that is the main reason why you’re facing this error.
- Now, check the client version and update it if the version mismatches. The client version can be installed and updated easily in a single step.
- As compared to the client version, the modifications are quite different. If you want to get rid of the error completely, then you will have to fix and verify each one of the modes one at a time.
After you have verified everything, try running the game again to see if the problem persists or not.
Update Forge to the Latest Version:
Using the updated version of Forge can help you prevent this issue. Using an outdated version of Forge can cause this issue with your game. Follow the below-mentioned steps to update Forge to the latest version.
- First of all, check for updates to see what you have missed.
- After that, install the latest version of Forge by visiting the official website.
Keep in mind that it is essential for every online Minecraft player to install forge because it helps players to keep up with the latest developments in the game. With Forge, you can have an excellent and smooth gaming experience.
Now that you have updated Forge to the latest version, make sure to keep an eye out for future updates. In case there is a new update available, make sure to download the content as soon as possible.
Remove Your Mods (All of Them):
While installing and keeping up with different mods can be quite hectic, if the above-mentioned solutions didn’t work out for you then we recommend removing all of your mods. Well, technically not all of the mods. The thing is, there could be a broken mod causing all these issues with your game.
You can try removing your mods individually, and after each removal check your server to see if the game works or not.
We hope that this article was helpful and that you were able to fix the error “Failed to synchronize registry data from the server” on Minecraft. As we mentioned earlier, this error is not that big and can be fixed with ease. All you need to do is follow the methods mentioned above carefully and see which one works best for you.