PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular mobile games in the world, but some users are experiencing a no-sound issue. In battle royale games, especially in games like PUBG Mobile, the sound is quite important for players to win a game and identify the dangers around them.
And when there is no sound coming in the game, then it can also cost the players a match. We know it can get annoying sometimes, and that is why we are here to help you.
In this article, we will show you how to fix the PUBG Mobile no sound issue on Android and iOS devices. So keep on reading this post till the end. Now let’s get started.
Fix the Sound Settings:
It can be incredibly frustrating when you’re trying to immerse yourself in a game and the audio isn’t working properly.
In the case of PUBG, sometimes your phone will change the Volume mode to call, which means that if you try to increase the volume using the volume buttons, it will only affect the volume for calls, not for media or in-game audio. Luckily, there’s an easy fix for this issue.
If you enable the media volume from the sound settings on your phone, you should be able to resolve the problem. To do this on Android: open the Settings app, click on the Sounds option, then go to Volume. Here you will find a Media volume slider. Slide it to increase the volume. Once you’ve done this, reopen your PUBG game and check if the audio is working.
This method should fix the no sound problem on PUBG. If it doesn’t fix the issue for you then you can also try other methods mentioned below.
Re-enable Microphone Permissions:
The second method on our list involves disabling and then enabling the microphone permissions again for PUBG Mobile. If you have been experiencing sound issues lately, with the game not outputting any sound at all then, don’t worry, there is a way to fix the problem.
Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is go into your Android phone’s settings and find the PUBG app.
- Once you’re on the app info page, go to Permissions and turn off the microphone button.
- After that, reopen your PUBG game and enable audio from the screen.
- The app will ask you to enable the microphone permission again, simply allow it and you should be able to hear sound in PUBG again.
Most of the users have reported that following the above-mentioned steps fixed the issue for them. However, if it doesn’t work for you, try using other options on this list.
Delete Cache Data of App
If you’re still experiencing this issue then we recommend deleting the cached data of the app. Follow the steps mentioned below to do that:
- First of all, head towards the Settings of your Android phone and then head towards the App section. From there select the PUBG app.
- After you have accessed the info page, then click on the Clear Data option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to clear the cached data of PUBG mobile.
After following these instructions, check if the problem persists or not.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to fix the PUBG Mobile no sound issue on your device. Do let us know in the comments section below if these methods worked for you or not.
Also, feel free to ask any doubts or queries that you may have, we will be happy to help you out.