Are you having problems logging into GeForce Experience? You’re not alone. Many users are reporting that they can’t seem to log in, no matter what they do.
There are a few possible reasons for this, and we’ll help you troubleshoot them. So don’t despair if you’re having trouble logging in, we’re here to help. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Reinstall Nvidia GeForce Driver & Experience
Graphics drivers are responsible for handling all the graphical processing within your Windows 10 computer. It is important to have the latest drivers installed on your computer because they can help improve performance and fix any possible bugs.
One way to ensure that you have the latest drivers is to download the Nvidia GeForce Experience application from the official page.
GeForce experience will automatically check for updates and install them, ensuring that your computer has the most up-to-date drivers. You can also choose to perform a clean installation, which will remove any old files and start fresh.
This is especially helpful if you are experiencing issues with your graphics drivers. Clean installations can be done via the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) or by following the instructions on the Nvidia website.
Either way, performing a clean installation is a good way to keep your computer running smoothly.
Restart GeForce Experience in Services
If you’re still having trouble logging in, one thing you can try is to restart the GeForce Experience service.
In order to properly restart the GeForce experience service, please follow the steps listed below.
- First, press Windows + R to open the Run dialogue box. Then, type services.msg into the box and press enter. This will bring up the Indus service window.
- Once here, search for the GeForce experience service. As you select the service, you should notice the stop or restart option in the left panel.
- Press restart.
- Now try to open GeForce experience and login into your account.
With any luck, this will have fixed the issue and you can continue using the service as normal.
Reconfigure Nvidia Containers in Services
If the GeForce Experience service is still not working properly, it’s possible that the Nvidia Container service is the culprit. This can often happen if the Container service is not configured correctly.
Luckily, fixing this issue is relatively simple.
- Start by opening the Run dialogue box (Windows + R) and typing “services.msg.” This will open the Services Manager. From here, select the Nvidia Telemetry container and right-click on it.
- Select “Properties” from the menu that appears. In the Properties window, go to the “Log On” tab and select “Local System Account.”
- Click “Apply” and then restart the Nvidia Telemetry container service.
Verify whether the log-in issue is resolved. If it persists, try the following steps:
- Go to the Run dialogue box and type “services.msg” to open the Services Manager.
- Select the “Nvidia Display Container” and right-click on it.
- Choose “Properties” from the menu that appears. In the Properties window, go to the “General” tab and select “Startup Type.”
- Set it to “Automatic.” These steps should resolve the login issue.
We hope that this article was able to help you fix the GeForce experience login not working issue. GeForce Experience is a great program that allows you to optimize your games and keep your drivers up-to-date.
If you’re still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help you out.