Tiktok is an app with growing popularity in every corner of the world. Through TikTok, everyone can present their talent to the world without being auditioned or waiting for contacts to get into the media world. This app has introduced many people to the media and entertainment industry. Now, Tiktok is paying also and people are taking it as a part-time thing or full-time career as well. Tiktok has an algorithm to pay its users but it has some criteria. Let’s discuss in this article how much it pays per view.
When Tiktok starts paying per view:
Tiktok will start paying you after 1000 views. If you want to get paid then getting 1000 views on your video is a must. After getting 100 views you will get approximately $0.02-0.04. But there are no fixed criteria or rates for it. That means making money on TikTok is not an easy thing. You have to put in a lot of effort if you want to earn through it. But people out there, really getting paid for it.
Another essential factor to be considered is that every video that is played for at least 5 seconds will be considered a view. Less than 5 seconds won’t be considered a view. The policies of Tiktok are strict so if you dodge the views or try to get them through some bot, then it got caught and your views will be taken down to zero.
Can we earn a good amount from Tiktok:
It entirely depends on how much time and effort one put into it. Other than that, strategy is also an important factor. Various factors affect the video. Affiliate marketing, brand promotions, and promotion on other platforms are also sources of earnings through it. But there are many tips that you can follow to get maximum views on your videos or these tips can help your videos to get viral. Some of the tips are listed below:
- Hashtags: This is important as people will explore your video through hashtags. There are some proven hashtags to give you views such as #FYP or #Foryourpage.
- Trending Sounds or songs: if you are using trending sounds or songs, then TikTok will show your video to the audience of those who are following these trends. Following trends will also help your videos to get viral.
- Captions with related keywords: Captions should be according to your targeted audience.
- Length of the video: Try to make your video short and on purpose. Unnecessary content will get your views down.
- Duets with famous tiktokers: when you make a duet with a viral video or highly viewed video, then automatically you divert their traffic towards your content.
- Timing of posting a video: Timing should be considered while posting a video. It can be different according to the area you are living in.
All of the above mentioned factors will help you to get your first 1000 views. After that, if your content is good, then luck will be in your hands. Consistency is key if you want to earn from this platform.