Sennheiser headphones are some of the best-sounding headphones available on the market. With a variety of different options to choose from, there is a perfect pair of Sennheiser headphones for everyone.
In this post, we will show you how to pair Sennheiser headphones to iPhone and PC, so you can get started listening to your favorite music and podcasts right away. Let’s get started!
Activate the Pairing Mode First:
The first thing to do is to activate the pairing mode on your Sennheiser Headphones. Activating the pairing mode on your headphones is easy and only takes a few minutes.
First, make sure that the device you want to pair with must be nearby (20 cm). After that press the power button of your headphones for at least 5 seconds until you hear the POWER ON signal.
How to Pair Sennheiser Headphones with an iPhone?
If you have a pair of Sennheiser headphones and want to use them with your iPhone, you may be wondering how to go about doing so. Luckily, the process is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes to complete. Here’s what you need to do:
- After enabling the pairing mode on your headphones, unlock your iPhone and then click on the Settings icon to proceed.
- After that, in the Settings find the Bluetooth option and click on it. Check if your Bluetooth is activated or not. If not then activate it.
- After a few seconds, you will see an MY DEVICES list on your screen, and under the list, there will be another section with the name OTHER DEVICES. In this section, you will notice a device with the name HD 4.40BT.
- Tap on the HD 4.40BT and then your Sennheiser headphones will pair with your iPhone easily.
- After that, you will hear a CONNECTED audio signal via your headphones which shows that you have successfully connected your iPhone to them.
How to Pair Sennheiser Headphones with a PC?
Just like pairing with an iPhone, pairing your Sennheiser Headphones to your PC is also an easy task. Let’s see how this process is done in Windows and macOS.
Pairing Your Sennheiser Headphones to PC (Windows 10):
Pairing your headphones with Windows 10 is easy, but a bit of a lengthy process as compared to pairing with iOS. Here’s what you have to do:
- Open the Settings app by either clicking the settings icon in the start menu or by using the Windows+I keyboard shortcut.
- Click on “Devices”.
- In the “Bluetooth & other devices” section, click on “Add Bluetooth or another device”.
- A new window will open, click on “Bluetooth”.
- Ensure that your Sennheiser headphones are turned on and in pairing mode(Refer to your headphone user manual for instructions on how to do this).
- Your headphones should now appear in the list of available devices, simply click on them to pair.
- If prompted, enter the passcode for your headphones.
- Once successfully paired, your Sennheiser headphones will now appear in the “Bluetooth & other devices” section of the Settings app.
- You have now successfully paired your Sennheiser headphones with Windows 10.
Enjoy your music wirelessly!
Pairing Your Sennheiser Headphones to macOS:
Follow the steps mentioned below to pair your Sennheiser Headphones to your macOS device:
- Make sure that your Sennheiser headphones are in pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the power button on your headphones for about 2 seconds until you see the LED light flashing red and blue.
- On your Mac, open the Bluetooth settings. You can do this by going to the Menu bar and clicking on the icon. Then, click on “System Preferences” and select “Bluetooth.“
- Your Mac should now start searching for available Bluetooth devices. Once it finds your Sennheiser headphones, it will show up in the list of devices.
- To pair your Sennheiser headphones with your Mac, simply click on them in the list of devices and then click on the “Pair” button.
- Once your Sennheiser headphones are paired with your Mac, you should see them listed under the “My Devices” section in the Bluetooth settings.
You can now start using them with your Mac.
Also Read: How To Fix JBL Flip 5 Not Charging