When your Powerbeats Pro doesn’t connect to your phone, you should first power both off, then on again. If that doesn’t work, several steps you can take may resolve this issue. Here’s how to troubleshoot Powerbeats Pro connectivity issues on your Apple device.
First, make sure that you’re connected to a device. You should see the Powerbeats logo in the Status Bar on your iPhone and iPod touch or indicator light on your Mac. If you’re still experiencing sound issues with Powerbeats Pro, try these steps:
Method to Fix “Powerbeats Pro Connected But No Sound” issue
Solution 1: Check your Device Settings
This can happen if you have the volume turned down all the way. To check your settings, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing Aids and make sure the importance is not at zero. If it is, turn it up. You may also need to go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. If that still doesn’t work, try restarting your phone or removing Powerbeats Pro from your device and adding them back on. Powerbeats must be connected to the iPhone before pairing with any other device.
Try turning off Bluetooth and turning it back on again
If you are still facing trouble, try rebooting your device by turning the power off and back on.
Reset the device
If your Powerbeats Pro is connected to your device, but there is no sound coming from them:
- Disconnect the Powerbeats from the phone.
- The volume up and down buttons should be pressed and held for three seconds simultaneously.
- Reconnect the Powerbeats to your phone.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device (iPhone).
- Choose the powerboats pro in the Bluetooth device list that appears on your iPhone and select connect.
- Select play music to play any audio that is stored on your device or streaming services like Spotify or Pandora.
Turn off Bluetooth and Turn it back on
Sometimes, when you disconnect from Bluetooth on your iPhone, the Powerbeats may not be able to reconnect automatically. You can try the following steps:
- Disconnect from Bluetooth on your iPhone by opening Settings > Bluetooth > (swipe left) next to Powerbeat Pro.
- Turn off Bluetooth in the device settings and turn it back on.
- Once this has been done, go back into Settings > Bluetooth and connect to your Powerbeats again.
- Once you’re connected, tap I in the top right corner of the screen for more information about how long your battery will last before needing a charge.
- Once you’ve connected and determined whether or not it’s turned on, try playing music. If there is still no sound coming from your Powerbeats, try going through these steps again to ensure a solid connection between your phone and Powerbeats Pro.
We hope that one of these solutions will work for you and you will be able to use WhatsApp without any issues. Thank you for reading this post.