Skullcandy Sesh Evo is truly wireless earbuds that offer great value for the money. The design is simple, making them perfect for those who don’t want to deal with the hassle of wires. They sound great too, with good bass response and clear treble. The only downside is the battery life, which is only about 3 hours on a full charge.
If you’re having trouble charging your Skullcandy Sesh Evo earbuds, don’t worry—it’s a common problem. In this article, we’ll walk you through some troubleshooting steps to help get your earbuds working again.
Why is Skullcandy Sesh Evo Not Charging? (Causes)
- First, make sure that the charging cable is firmly plugged into both the headphones and the power source.
- Try using a different cable or power source. It’s possible that the original cable or power source is defective.
- There may be an issue with the headphones themselves.
How to Fix Skullcandy Sesh Evo Not Charging
If your Skullcandy Sesh Evo earbuds are not charging, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure that the charging is properly plugged into a power source. If the case is not receiving power, the earbuds will not charge.
Next, check the charging cable to make sure it is properly connected to both the earbuds and the case. If the cable is loose or damaged, it may be preventing the earbuds from charging.
If both the case and cable are properly connected and functioning, try resetting the earbuds by pressing and holding the button on the back of the case for 10 seconds. This will restart the charging process and may fix any underlying issues.
If you’ve tried these troubleshooting steps and your earbuds still will not charge, it’s possible that there is an issue with the battery or other internal components.
If none of these solutions solve your problem, then it’s possible that your earbuds are defective and will need to be replaced.
Prevent this Problem in Future
If your Skullcandy Sesh Evo earbuds are not charging, you can do to prevent this problem in the future.
- Make sure that the charging case is properly closed. If the case is open, the earbuds will not charge.
- Check the charging port on the back of the case. Make sure that there is nothing blocking the port and that the port is clean.
- Check the earbuds themselves. Make sure that the charging ports on the earbuds are clean and free of debris.
- Try using a different USB charger. Sometimes, certain chargers do not work with certain devices. If you have another USB charger that you can try, use it to see if your earbuds will charge.
If you’re Skullcandy Sesh Evo isn’t charging, you can try to fix the issue. First, check the charging port on both the headphones and the charging case to make sure they’re clean and free of debris. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the headphones. Hope all tips and tricks work and help full for you to solve this problem.