Many people who use the Smok Novo 2 find that their device does not charge after a certain amount of time. This can be frustrating, especially if you are in the middle of using your device. In this blog post, we will explore some possible reasons why your Smok Novo 2 not charging and what you can do about it.
The Smok Novo 2 is an updated version of the original Smok Novo and features a number of improvements over the original. The biggest change is the inclusion of a built-in battery, which means that you no longer need to worry about replacing batteries or carrying around a separate charger. The Novo 2 also features a larger e-liquid capacity, improved airflow, and a more ergonomic design. Overall, the Smok Novo 2 is a great upgrade from the original and is sure to provide an even better vaping experience.
Common problems with the Smok Novo 2
There are a few common problems that can occur with Smok Novo 2. These include:
- The battery not charging properly: This can be caused by a number of factors, including a faulty charger, a dead battery, or simply using the wrong type of charger.
- The atomizer not working properly: This can be caused by a number of things, including a dirty atomizer, a dry wick, or incorrect coil resistance.
- The device not firing properly: This can be caused by a number of things, including low battery life, incorrect coil resistance, or a dirty fire button.
- Preventing the charger from making a proper connection: Try cleaning out the charging port with a can of compressed air or a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. You can check this by connecting the Novo 2 to a computer via USB and seeing if it charges that way.
- Dirty Charging port: Clear it away and try again and prevent the charging port from any debris or dirt that may be preventing the connection, also check the charging cable for any damage or wear.
How can I fix a Smok Novo 2 that won’t charge?
If your Smok Novo 2 won’t charge, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
- Make sure that the device is properly plugged into a power source. If the charging indicator light doesn’t turn on when the device is plugged in, try using a different power source. If the charging indicator light turns on but the device still won’t charge, try cleaning the charging port with a cotton swab or toothpick.
- Check the charging port for any dirt or debris that could be blocking the connection. If there is anything blocking the port, clean it out and try charging again. If that doesn’t work, try using a different charging cable or charger.
So this was all about fixing the Smok Novo 2 not charging issue. We hope that these possible fixes have helped you to get rid of the problem. If this doesn’t work, then you can try contacting Smok customer service for further assistance.