First and foremost, if you’ve lost your Whoop strap, don’t panic! Below we’ll outline some steps to take and where you can go for help.
We know how important Whoop is to our members, so we’re here to do everything possible to help get you back up and running as soon as possible.
What to Do If I Lost My Whoop Strap?
If you’ve lost your Whoop strap, the first thing you should do is check all the usual places it would be. This includes your gym bag, car, and anywhere else you typically keep it.
While the whoop strap is a great fitness tracker, it does have one flaw- it lacks a GPS tracker. This means that if the strap is lost or misplaced, you won’t be able to find it again using the GPS feature on the Find my device app.
The only thing you can do is keep looking for it in the places where you exercised or spent your time. If you still can’t find it, we suggest purchasing another whoop strap because you already have your previous exercise, sleep, and other health records saved in the Whoop App.
Rather than purchasing another fitness tracker, we recommend purchasing a whoop strap for yourself.
Does the Whoop Warranty Cover a Lost Whoop Strap?
The Whoop warranty does not cover lost or stolen devices, so if your whoop strap is lost or stolen, you will have to purchase a new one.
How to Prevent Losing Your Whoop Strap?
There are a few things you can do to prevent losing your whoop strap:
- Keep it in the same place every day. This could be on your nightstand, in your gym bag, or anywhere else that’s easy for you to remember.
- When you’re not using it, put it back in the box. This will help keep it safe and secure.
- If you’re traveling, make sure to keep it with you at all times. Don’t leave it in your hotel room or anywhere else where it could be easily forgotten or stolen.
- Purchase a Whoop strap insurance policy. This is an optional policy, but it will give you peace of mind knowing that if your whoop strap is lost or stolen, you’ll be covered.
- Keep your whoop app up to date. If there’s ever a problem with your whoop strap, the whoop team can push out a fix through the app.
If you have any other questions about losing your whoop strap, feel free to reach out to Whoop at [email protected]