If you’re having trouble logging in to Fitbit, double-check your login credentials. Then, check that you still have an active account and reactivate it if it has been deactivated for some reason. There may also be an issue with Fitbit’s servers themselves, which means you’ll just need to wait for them to come back online.
It can be really frustrating when your Fitbit login isn’t working. You might not be able to track your progress or access your data. In this blog post, we’ll show you some troubleshooting tips to help you get your Fitbit login up and running again.
There can be a lot of reasons why your Fitbit login not working. We have shortlisted the most common ones below.
Incorrect Login Credentials
One of the most common reasons why your Fitbit login might not be working is that you’re using incorrect login credentials.
So if you’re having trouble logging in to Fitbit, double-check your login credentials. The most common mistake people make is using the incorrect password.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the Fitbit login page to reset it.
Another possibility is that your account has been deactivated. This usually happens if you haven’t used your Fitbit account in a while or if you’ve violated the terms of service.
If this is the case, you’ll need to reactivate your account before you can log in again. You can try getting in touch with Fitbit support to get your account back up and running.
There may also be an issue with Fitbit’s servers themselves, which means you’ll just need to wait for them to come back online.
You can check the Fitbit status page to see if there are any current issues that might be affecting your ability to log in.
You can also try logging in at a later time or on a different day to see if the issue has been resolved. This is literally beyond your control, which is why we recommend trying logging in back after some time.
How to Sign up for Fitbit via the Fitbit app?
Before you can start tracking your steps and activity with Fitbit, you need to create an account and set up your device. To sign up for a Fitbit account:
- First of all, open the Fitbit app on your device.
- After that click on the Join Fitbit option.
- Now, you will have to search through a list of devices and select the Fitbit device that you currently have. On the contrary, you can sign up for the app only if you want to track your steps with your mobile.
- After creating an account, verify your email address.
What to do if Fitbit is not Syncing with the iPhone?
If you’re having trouble getting your Fitbit to sync with your iPhone, there are a few things you can try.
- First, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on both on your phone and on Fitbit itself.
- If that doesn’t work, try restarting both devices. If the problem persists, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Fitbit app.
- If none of those solutions work, try logging in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and see if you can sync from there.
With any luck, one of these solutions will get your Fitbit up and running again.