Bose Sleepbuds are wireless earbuds that are designed to help you hear the sound better. They are calming sounds that mask disruptive noise, so you can relax and fall asleep more easily.
If your Bose Sleepbuds aren’t charging, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.in this blog post, I will explain how to fix it.
Why Won’t My Bose Sleepbuds Not Charge?
If your Bose Sleepbuds are not charging, there are a few things you can try:
- Check the charging case for any damage. If the case is damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- Make sure the charging case is properly connected to a power cable.
- Clean the charging contacts on both the case and the buds with a soft, dry cloth.
- If you’re using a USB port on a computer or other device, try another USB port. Some ports don’t provide enough power to charge the buds.
- Try using the included AC adapter to charge the buds.
What are some possible solutions to this problem?
- Charge the Sleepbuds for at least two hours before use.
- If the Sleepbuds are not charging, try using a different USB charger.
- Make sure that the charging case lid is properly closed when charging the Sleepbuds.
- If the LED light on the Sleepbuds is not lit up when they are in the charging case, remove them and clean the contacts with a dry cloth.
How to Fix a Bose Sleepbud that is Not Charging
If you’re having trouble charging your Bose Sleepbuds, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that the charging case is properly connected to a power source. If the case is not lighting up or generating any heat, it may not be receiving power.
Next, try removing the Sleepbuds from the case and inserting them back in. Sometimes the connection between the Sleep bud and the case can become loose, preventing the Sleep bud from charging.
If neither of those solutions works, try resetting your Sleepbuds. To do this, remove the Sleepbuds from the case and press and hold both the volume down (-) and multifunction buttons for 5 seconds until you hear a tone. Then re-insert the Sleepbuds into the case and close it. This should reset your Sleepbuds and hopefully allow them to start charging again.
Prevent My Bose Sleepbuds from Not Charging in the Future?
If your Bose Sleepbuds are not charging, there are a few things you can do to prevent this from happening in the future.
- First, make sure that you are using the correct power adapter and cable. The Sleepbuds come with a specific power adapter and cable that should be used for optimal charging. If you are using a different power adapter or cable, this could be the cause of your charging issues.
- Second, check the connectors on both the Sleepbuds and the power adapter for any dirt or debris. If there is any build-up on the connectors, this can prevent proper charging. Use a cotton swab or toothpick to clean out the connectors if necessary.
- Third, try charging your Sleepbuds in a different outlet. Sometimes outlets can become loose over time, which can prevent proper charging. Try plugging the power adapter into another outlet to see if this is the issue.
- Fourth, make sure that your Sleepbuds are turned off before connecting them to the power adapter. If they are turned on, they will automatically enter into sleep mode and will not charge properly.
Finally, if you have tried all of these tips and your Bose Sleepbuds still will not charge, please contact Bose customer support for further assistance.
If your Bose Sleepbuds not charging, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue. check that the charging case is properly plugged into an outlet. Next, make sure that the charging case lid is fully closed. Hope both of these things are in order and your Sleepbuds still working.