How long does the Fitbit battery last before replacement? That’s a question many people are asking these days. It’s hard to keep track of which one has the longest-lasting battery. In this article, we will answer this question in detail in Fitbit models so you can make an informed decision when it’s time to replace your Fitbit.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
According to Fitbit, the battery in their devices should last for up to five days before needing to be recharged.
However, if your Fitbit is only lasting for one to two days or even hours before needing to be recharged, it’s probably time to replace the battery.
You can replace the battery in your Fitbit yourself or take it to a professional. If you decide to replace the battery yourself, you’ll need to purchase a new battery and a small screwdriver.
Once you have these items, follow the instructions in your Fitbit’s user manual to remove the old battery and insert the new one. If your Fitbit is still under warranty, you may want to contact customer service before attempting to replace the battery yourself.
They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or send you a replacement device.
How Do I Know If My Fitbit Battery is Low?
- You might notice that the device isn’t tracking your steps as accurately as usual.
- The device may take longer to sync with the Fitbit app, or the app may show an error message saying that the device is disconnected. If you see any warning signs, it’s time to charge your Fitbit.
- You can check the battery level by swiping down on the Today tab of the Fitbit app or by tapping on the device icon in the top left corner of the app. On most devices, you can also see your battery level by pressing and holding the button on your device.
If the battery level is below 20%, it’s time to charge up.
Why is my Fitbit losing battery so fast?
There can be a lot of reasons behind the fast battery draining of your Fitbit. However, most of the time a large volume on your Fitbit reduces the battery life.
In order to stop the fast draining, we recommend:
- Using Guided Breathing sessions less frequently.
- Consider deleting some silent alarms.
- Log out of your Fitbit app.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Force quit the Fitbit app.
So this was all the necessary information about Fitbit battery replacement. We have tried our best to explain different things besides the timespan for the Fitbit battery.
If you want to make your Fitbit battery last longer then make sure to charge it before it reaches less than 20% and keeps it in an optimal load.
If you have any other questions or queries then let us know in the comments.