Facing issues with the UE4-Shootergame game? Well, a lot of players have reported that this game keeps on crashing and then closes automatically. There can be many reasons behind this problem, it might be because of your outdated graphics driver or maybe because of some corrupt game files.
Today we are going to show you how to fix this issue. So don’t worry, put your feet up, get comfortable and follow my simple steps. You’ll have your game up and running in no time.
Try Restarting The Game:
This might sound like an obvious solution but you’ll be surprised to know that a lot of times, simply restarting the game can fix it. So, if your UE4-Shooter Game keeps crashing, try restarting it and see if it helps. Here’s how you can do that:
- First of all, close the game completely on your computer.
- Now, open the task manager and end it from the task manager as well.
- After that, relaunch the game and see if the issue is fixed or not.
If the problem is still there then follow the other methods mentioned in this article.
Check Your Graphics Card Driver:
Another reason for this problem can be an outdated graphics card driver. So, you should make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your graphics card. You can update your drivers manually or, if you don’t have time for that, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running or risk downloading and installing the wrong driver.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button.
- Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to a flagged graphics card driver to automatically download and install the correct version of that driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
- Or click Update All to automatically download and install all recommended drivers at once (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Download Missing Maps:
Another reason why your UE4-Shooter Game keeps on crashing and closing can be the lack of maps. There might be some missing maps that need to be downloaded for the game to work. So, if none of the above-mentioned worked for you then try running the game after downloading the other maps.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the maps:
- First of all, open Steam and then click on the Store tab.
- After that scroll down to find some Downloadable Content.
- Now, on the next page, you will see ARK Expansion maps.
- Download these maps and after the download is finished try running the game again.
If you have already downloaded these maps but the game is still not working then we recommend checking the file destination for these maps. Locate them in the right folder and you will be able to fix this issue right away.
So these were some of the methods that can be used to fix the UE4-Shooter Game crashing issue. We hope that this article helped you and you were able to fix the problem. If you have any further queries regarding this topic then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.